Friday, December 08, 2006

Making complaints and shopping

I hate making complaints - please don't confuse this with complaining cos I will happily do that til the cows come home - and then moan about the time they got home and the mess they made when they came in!
I finally made a complaint at work. I cannot believe I did it cos I spend most of my time worrying about getting into trouble for standing up to others. Anyway, I did it and I feel wonderful for doing it - I wonder if I am going to turn into one of those people?

Started the Christmas shopping today!!! Got quite a bit of it done actually which is quite an achievement since it doesn't even exist here. No jolly music sweeping you through the shops - no carefully laid out areas of gifts for him and her and absolutely nothing that I could use as stocking fillers!!! but I have done my best and will no doubt have to do my best a couple of more times in the near future before I get it right!
I finally managed to find some cards which could pass as Christmas cards so will be doing that tomorrow night - after work another Saturday at work - I should complain more me thinks!!!

No comments: