Thursday, December 07, 2006

one of those days

Excuse me while I moan. Feel free to skim this to the happier parts (which I hope will come once I have wined a bit and the G&T has kicked in)
crap day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have wanted to punch and kick things from the second I opened my eyes this morning and the feeling has been pretty much encouraged to stay, fester and even develop over the course of the day. No one likes to be given extra work (especially when those around them spend their day IMing and generally fannying about.) I have always thought that I had an expressive face and that it was easy to tell when it was a good time to ask me to do something and when it is a good time to give me a wide berth. But no! one of my co workers always seems to ask me to 'help'. What do I have to do before I am left alone - spit venom?
There was a fashion show today which we took the kids to. I seems that little boys begin to letch after blondes in short skirts from a very early age. I was much impressed to see the 8-year-old girls glaring at their male counterparts for cheering the totty!! Shame they didn't clip them off the back of the head. Might save them doing it later in life.

No comments: