Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Crimble tree

Got the crimble tree up at the weekend.

We have had a tiny little one which would cope with the moving house for ages and this time decided to get a bigger one (mums coming over - better make an effort!!) You cannot really get very big ones here and I have never seen real ones anywhere so I got a fake one just over a meter and put it one a table to give it some extra height. Its got the gifts under it and some quite tasteful decorations on it even if I do say so myself.
When I was in the store a group of young Carrefour employees were decorating a tree in the shop! I really had to force myself not to go over and give them a hand. It was terrible!! The decorations were not coordinated and they hadn't pulled all the branches out so it looked really moth eaten. Deary me!

No comments: