Monday, December 04, 2006

Buses and Bust Ups

You'll never guess what I saw this weekend!
As you will no doubt have gathered from my ramblings - we live next to a motorway. Well, on this motorway there are bus stops where buses stop and just like in Edinburgh they pull out willy nilly! However, unlike on Princes Street, here the cars are going MUCH faster. Yesterday I saw a great big BMW 4x4 thingy get pulled out in front of and he came to a halt in front of the bus and there started a right royal argy bargy!!! Hands waving, punches flying, women fainting, rocks smashing windows, passengers joining in - getting on another bus and that bus' driver feeling the need to get involved too!! It kept me entertained for a good ten minutes!!!

On the 'ahhh' meter: Today I did some hand painting in the Kindergarten (everyone but one child is off sick!!). We had a cracking time spodging paint about, having a blether about colours and the sounds the paint was making going splat on the paper. Now, I always measure pleasure with painting on the muck scale - the more the better!! So, off we went to wash our hands and faces which were covered in every colour under the sun. And what did my adorable little womble do? Did she wash her face or her hands first? Yep, she washed her face with her green hands! Hehehehe. I love working with children! They don't half make you smile!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Kids are great - wait till you have your own!!! ;)