Saturday, March 03, 2007

Catch up

No reason for the picture other than I like it...
It has been a while since I wrote last and things have gone somewhat like this:
Came back from holiday determined to maintain a chilled out disposition - failed drastically at that one.
Got hair dyed - looks OK now but for a while I looked like a wonky tiger!
Had toothache and now have bone ache where they took a bit of bone out so they could zap a nerve with a laser - can feel it but don't really care thanks to funky painkillers.
Bored out of my brain!!! - Need a challenge!


Aren't I a happy camper!? On a lighter note, I got some good news and hopefully will be able to move away from the bloody motorway to a much better place where I can be me!!! I can feel cartwheels coming on!!! Life might actually be heading in the right direction. More later when more is certain :)

No comments: