Friday, November 03, 2006

No More Baklava

Just back from the dentist and my mouth is tingling and not in a good way. I was in the chair for over an hour and I really don't think it could have done my wrinkles any good.

Another week is up and I am getting ready for mum and dad coming next week. Some of Umut's friends are coming at the same time - I think even on the same plane, so we will be spoilt for company and I will be able to speak in full Jockenese and be understood. What joy!!!!!

The weekend. The magic two days when I can do what I want (when everything else leaves me with the energy and or the inclination to do so) Last week I didn't get to have a full weekend cos I needed to go into school for the Republic Day celebrations. Not sure what to do with myself though... We'll see.

No comments: