Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Visitors

Mum and Dad have come to visit this month!
Had a wonderful time with them and finally got out of the house and managed to go exploring.

Hopefully will find out how to add more photos to this blog. Apparently there is something called bloggerbod or something - if you see more than one photo here you will know that I have cracked it.

Their coming has cheered me up no end and for the first time since I got here I actually feel like I could stay here. Though something needs to give..... More later in another blog hopefully!!!!

OR THIS ONE! PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO OF ME AND MUM TO SEE MORE!!!


Umut has his Phd exam next week and I am looking into finishing my MA so I can start too. Think I will go for Applied Linguistics too. That will be an MSc!!

Have fun all miss you loads....

No comments: